What's new
What's new

Help Identify Some QC Holders

Beezer

Aluminum
I picked up some drill chucks at a recent asset auction and I could use some help to identify the quick change holders the chucks were mounted to, as I have not seen them before.

This one is marked "TT 45-MT4" on the one side and "CZECH MADE" NARDEX on the other. I know it is for a holding a MT4 tool.

I also bought four "ALBRECHT" chucks in one lot and each is mounted to one of these tapered spindles.

Any help would be appreciated.

That looks like a quick change tool holder. The holes are where balls locate the tool. Not sure of the type and make, but you should be able to find it. Not much good to you unless you have the rest of the kit.

That looks like a quick change tool holder. The holes are where balls locate the tool. Not sure of the type and make, but you should be able to find it. Not much good to you unless you have the rest of the kit.

I mainly want to know what they are, so I am able to correctly decribed them when I list them for sale.

Each of the holders I have came attached to a Albrecht keyless chuck. Perhaps they are for some sort of single spindle or multi spindle drilling machine.

i believe aciera has that type of quick change system.

I believe you just identified the holders. Found a few pictures of the Aciera drilling machine that show the QC holders they use and the ones I have are identical. Now I need to figure out if Aciera had only one model of the QC holder or if they had different sizes.

Back