What's new
What's new

New Kurt banner ad - is it "rotating" properly?

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
In other words, do you see the Siemens and Kurt ads in about equal numbers of impressions ? I am, but just checking to make sure everyone else is...just now figuring out this stuff ya know..

Looks good to me!
Don, speaking of advertisers, check out this thread if you haven't gotten to it already. This guys is threatening to not advertise here! :stirthepot:
No, I missed that one...but just now responded to it. Guy sounds like someone who would probably stiff us anyway ;)

Equal here, and using a non-typical browser at that. Pleased to say that your whole site works fine! :D

On edit: Reading that "Squirrel" thread (a real dufus), I must say that I've been wanting a QC tool post for some time, but not wanting to shell out big bucks. It was a thread on Practical Machinist that pointed me to cdcotools.com and the eventual purchase of a nice toolpost. Well packed, shipped on time, and a good price. Their website a bit difficult, forget the phone (heavy Asian accent), but the order eventually went fine. Under $100 incl. the shipping - thanks Don!

Back