What's new
What's new

Identification of overarm for mill

Brian_Petersen

Plastic
Hi,

Please help me to identify the milling machine for this overarm. I got it (by mistake) together with my lathe years ago and I realize that it's a shame that it just sits on the shelf.

The four holes are ø15 and the distance between them are 100 x 345 mm. MT4 arbor.

Brian.

IMG_0350.jpgIMG_0352.jpg

Hi Brian, I've absolutely no idea what machine that is off. Looking at the size it is probably part of a home shop style machine. You may have more luck on a home shop style forum.
Alternatively the " Tony's Lathes " site has details and photographs of many, many milling machines, both big and small. If you have an afternoon to spare you could plough your way through that.

Regards Tyrone.

Hi Brian, I've absolutely no idea what machine that is off. Looking at the size it is probably part of a home shop style machine. You may have more luck on a home shop style forum.
Alternatively the " Tony's Lathes " site has details and photographs of many, many milling machines, both big and small. If you have an afternoon to spare you could plough your way through that.

Regards Tyrone.

Hi Tyrone.

As I remember, I think the machine was equal in size to a FP1, not overly big. Thanks, I'll try to plough through all the machines and hopefully I have found it before Christmas...

Brian

Back