What's new
What's new

Need bliss punch press schematic

curtis r

Aluminum
I have a new to us Bliss C45 1970 model punch press that I am trying to get working. The previous owners have added explosion proof boxes and rewired everything. Can anyone help by directing me to a source for a wiring scematic. Thank you.

Curtis

We have a couple of bliss presses. A 35 and 60. No wiring on the 35 but we do on the 60. we sre having our controls rewired now. These schematics are quite large. You know the old "real" blue prints. I don't know how I'd reproduce them for you. when the gentleman that is redoing it comes in tomorrow I'll ask if he knows any contact info for you. I'd say just come in and look at em but your quite aways from dallas. :)

Steve

Bliss used to sell them to you for $50 or so. The problem is 1970, pre osha control. This control does not meet OSHA specifications and should be replaced :rolleyes5:. Technically it is illegal to modify or alter the press with that control on it. Osha sometimes look the other way, IF you are fully guarded with mechanical guards AND doing a self feeding continous operation. Sort of that, running single stroke, light curtains, no mechanical guards you are asking for a violation or an accident. Cheapest and easiest new control Cieco

http://www.ciecocontrols.com/second_level.cfm?att=1

You can buy just the board install it in your existing control box and rewire it to spec, not all so hard. You wind up with a better control, easier to trouble shoot and maintain also.

Thanks for the info guys, conceptdevelopers Garland is not that far so I might take you up on your offer if I don't come up with anything soon.

curtis

Back