What's new
What's new

Give away patterns for the Wright Bros. Drill press

rivett608

Diamond
I'm starting to clean up my shop and am getting vicious about stuff in my way....... some of you may remember this project I did about 3 years ago..... I built a drill press from scratch of a design that the Wright Bros. built for themselves...... this link shows the finished project and links to a bunch of threads showing the progress...

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/showthread.php?t=82694&highlight=wright+drill+press

Now here is the deal....... I DO NOT WANT to waste any time with these so I will NOT pack them for shipping....... this is local pick-up ONLY...... I just want them gone.... so I will give them away for free to the person who makes the best case for what they want to do with them (not fire wood) and can pick them up within a reasonable time......

Most of these are on match plates with gates and vents add since photos were taken.... the patterns are made of either mahogany or Baltic birch..... core boxes included...... there are no drawings or machining instructions...... I just made one part and the next part to fit it.

Thanks...... and here is a photo of these sitting in front of the garage... base pattern is about 3 feet long....

wppatterns.jpg

Back