What's new
What's new

Kysor Johnson R

Phantom59

Plastic
I just purchased a Kysor Johnson Model R saw aind I found your page had some information on them. Everything looks good and operates well but I do need a replacment blade. The name plate lists a 5/8 blade but I haven't had much luck locating them. I was wondering if the 3/4 blade would work or do I need to keep looking?

Is that what it calls for or what you use? It says 5/8 on my name plate and I was worried that a smaller blade might cause the teeth to ride up on the drive wheels.

I do see that McMaster has them but I'm not able to order from them as an individual. Grainger also has one blade & I can purchase through where I work but they want over $60 each.
I was just curious about the 3/4 blades since they are easier to find locally but if 5/8 is what it requires that's what I will put on it.

I find it odd that lots of folks say they can't order from McMaster as an individual - I have ordered tons of stuff from McMaster over the years for home / shop projects using a standard visa credit card and a made-up company name of Old GMC Truck Barn . . . I have never had a problem buying anything I wanted from McMaster.

I find it odd that lots of folks say they can't order from McMaster as an individual - I have ordered tons of stuff from McMaster over the years for home / shop projects using a standard visa credit card and a made-up company name of Old GMC Truck Barn . . . I have never had a problem buying anything I wanted from McMaster.

Yep, even have their app on my tablet. I can order from my bed and have the stuff in two days. I never even gave them a company name. All they wanted was a credit card.

Ok then I guess that's what I will be doing
We have their catalog at work but haven't purchased anything from them I was told that they were commercial sales only. Like some places I've called in the past and when they ask what company you are with and then you hear "CLICK"

Back