What's new
What's new

Member that abuses the rules

I noticed that too when the "Recent Threads" list at the bottom of the home page had "MachineryLservic" as the respondent for about 8 in a row. I can only assume the folks here aren't so dim as to respond with their particulars.

Alert the mods of the respective subsection. That user will be banned soon enough.

Better yet, if admins can "look up the pipe" to trace back to a real person/business, and list here.

I saw he had gone crazy. So I tossed him like a bad ham.

It is a real person, met him at a show. Seemed like an OK guy but he apparently is a dufus. I let him scan my badge to look for a machine. Huge mistake. Ended up with 10 to the 23 power of emails from every damned dealer no mater if they had what I wanted. then the phone started ringing. "when can we expect you to buy our overpriced inventory?"

FWIW, it was a 'she'....and she was appalled to be banned and all pm's deleted as she thought she was "only trying to help" with connecting machine needs with machine buyers. I should have told her in this age of the web that is one of the last things needed, introducing yet another 'middle man" into what is easy as falling off a log these days to do on one's own...finding the used machine you need.

With the reports of the very bad acting (bordering on harassment) going on from this salesperson (trade shows, emails, telephone)

Why not reveal the vendors business name & address right here, right now, so no
one else steps in this bear trap ?

It certainly has been done before here on PM, Al Babin, others as well.

Last edited:
^agreed. Dox them.

Very aggressive. No restraint or sense at all, so I feel we don't owe them any obligation.

On the other hand we do have an obligation to help each other avoid predators.

Thanks for the catch @johnoder. I have banned user Machinery_Finder as it appeared to be the same person.

-PM

FWIW, it was a 'she'....and she was appalled to be banned and all pm's deleted as she thought she was "only trying to help" with connecting machine needs with machine buyers. I should have told her in this age of the web that is one of the last things needed, introducing yet another 'middle man" into what is easy as falling off a log these days to do on one's own...finding the used machine you need.

Pics of she? :)

Back