What's new
What's new

Need DoAll Bandsaw Schematic

Bruce Griffing

Titanium
I have a DoAll 1612-0 bandsaw with a DBW-15 Blade Welder. The machine is set up for 440 and I want to change it to 220. I would like to have an electrical schematic. I have the manual and parts list - they are available on the DoAll site. DoAll does not post the electrical diagram. The motor is a dual voltage motor, so I know I can do that. The welder transformer appears to be dual voltage as well. I can probably figure the whole thing out, but a schematic would make it easier.

PM me Bruce with your email and I'll send the scan of that page. All the DBW-15s run on 220 single phase by the way.

Probably will be an issue of reconnecting motor for lower voltage and correcting thermal over loads in mag starter for the double size amps.

John Oder

John-
Thanks for the welder schematic. I removed one of the heaters from the starter and made some phone calls. I discovered that the heaters in place are rated for the current that corresponds to 220V operation. Looks like this machine started out in life as a 220V machine and was converted to 440V without a heater change.

DoAll Schematic

Hi John,
I have the DoAll 1612U. Is there any chance i can those schematics from you also?
I need the schematics for the machine too, if you have any sources for that.
Much appreciated
Ken Cory([email protected])

PM me Bruce with your email and I'll send the scan of that page. All the DBW-15s run on 220 single phase by the way.

Probably will be an issue of reconnecting motor for lower voltage and correcting thermal over loads in mag starter for the double size amps.

John Oder

Doall 1612 schematic

I have a DoAll 1612-0 bandsaw with a DBW-15 Blade Welder. The machine is set up for 440 and I want to change it to 220. I would like to have an electrical schematic. I have the manual and parts list - they are available on the DoAll site. DoAll does not post the electrical diagram. The motor is a dual voltage motor, so I know I can do that. The welder transformer appears to be dual voltage as well. I can probably figure the whole thing out, but a schematic would make it easier.

Did you ever find a schematic for the saw and welder? If so can you pdf it to me?
Regards
[email protected]

I also have the 1612-0 saw with blade welder . Would it be possible to get the electrical schematics for both?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Read first line in Post #2 and do what it says if you don't want to post your email address here as folks in above posts have done

"PM" is Private Message

As noted above the schematic is for DBW-15

I also have the 1612-0 saw with blade welder . Would it be possible to get the electrical schematics for both?

Hi John, I also could use the electrical schematics for the 1612-0 bandsaw. Got a starter motor problem. Thanks is you can help me.

Old thread I know. I’m working on a 1612-3 with welder. The anneal function works fine but when I press weld nothing happens. So thinking the cutoff switch shown on the schematic is stuck open. What is the nature of the cutoff switch? Where is it located? What does it look like? Hoping I just need to free it up.

Back