Bruce Griffing is online now Stainless

Default Need DoAll Bandsaw Schematic

I have a DoAll 1612-0 bandsaw with a DBW-15 Blade Welder. The machine is set up for 440 and I want to change it to 220. I would like to have an electrical schematic. I have the manual and parts list - they are available on the DoAll site. DoAll does not post the electrical diagram. The motor is a dual voltage motor, so I know I can do that. The welder transformer appears to be dual voltage as well. I can probably figure the whole thing out, but a schematic would make it easier.

johnoder is offline Diamond

PM me Bruce with your email and I'll send the scan of that page. All the DBW-15s run on 220 single phase by the way.

Probably will be an issue of reconnecting motor for lower voltage and correcting thermal over loads in mag starter for the double size amps.

John Oder

Bruce Griffing is online now Stainless

John-
    Thanks for the welder schematic. I removed one of the heaters from the starter and made some phone calls. I discovered that the heaters in place are rated for the current that corresponds to 220V operation. Looks like this machine started out in life as a 220V machine and was converted to 440V without a heater change.

kshunters is offline Plastic

Default DoAll Schematic

Hi John,
    I have the DoAll 1612U. Is there any chance i can those schematics from you also?
    I need the schematics for the machine too, if you have any sources for that.
    Much appreciated
    Ken Cory(kshunters@yahoo.com)

Quote Originally Posted by johnoder View Post
    PM me Bruce with your email and I'll send the scan of that page. All the DBW-15s run on 220 single phase by the way.

Probably will be an issue of reconnecting motor for lower voltage and correcting thermal over loads in mag starter for the double size amps.

John Oder

johnoder is offline Diamond

I will do this tonight at home Ken

Scan sent 1645 CSDST
    Last edited by johnoder; 06-04-2012 at 03:56 PM.