What's new
What's new

Kennedy tool box parts source?

Dieselrider

Aluminum
Does anyone have a source for parts for a Kennedy roll away? I need a few of the spring clips that keep the drawers from coming out. Had made a few out of spring steel and they did ok but now are broken and I was thinking of at least pricing replacements but, even Kennedy's site doesn't list them. They do list the slide but they don't even mention whether they come with the clip springs. Is there a source or do I make more myself? Thanks.:willy_nilly:

Does anyone have a source for parts for a Kennedy roll away? I need a few of the spring clips that keep the drawers from coming out. Had made a few out of spring steel and they did ok but now are broken and I was thinking of at least pricing replacements but, even Kennedy's site doesn't list them. They do list the slide but they don't even mention whether they come with the clip springs. Is there a source or do I make more myself? Thanks.:willy_nilly:

I ordered some from Kennedy a month ago. It was $5.00 for 4 of them. Their description was "SPRINGS, (4) X-104 266/2 "
Phone # 1-800-413-8665

Thanks guys. I emailed Kennedy and they still do have 4 for $5.00 plus shipping. I will order them tomorrow. Thanks again. L. Vanice, thank you for the offer but, you might just want to hang onto those for spares.

Back