What's new
What's new

Need Trak A.G.E. 3 help

common762

Aluminum
I have been out playing with my A.G.E. 3 this morning and have managed to foul it up once again. I was using the AGE profile milling option to program a rectangular profile with two corners filleted off with a radius. Somehow I have selected an option or made it mad to where I can't program any two connective lines with a 90 degree milling events without the machine wanting to add a radius on its own. I have used the profile option and the standard mill options and it always adds the radius on the part, need some Trak Guru's to help me out. thanks in advance. Brian

Common,

So in the Mill, Rectangular, and Irregular profile cycles it's adding a conrad that you didn't punch in? Is the conrad showing up in the graphical run-though, or just in the parts you're running?

This is also a silly suggestion, but did you turn the pendant off and try it again? Also, you sure you're tool diameter is correct?

Hey Applied, figured it out, it was operator stupidity. Loose nut on the control. I have her fixed up now, been awhile since I have operated this one, put my conrad in the wrong place.

Back