What's new
What's new

Ikegai D-20 lathe

youngbrain

Plastic
HI very body..:)
Old member here but first time poster here
I'm andrew from the Philippines, I need help from you guys. I have a Ikegai D-20 manual lathe & i want to know more about it.
I'm wondring if some among the forum has experience working on one, a Manual will be very handy...:)
Also wanted to know if this lathe have special attachment & special fuctions?

I search the net but very limited info was taken, Thank you very much

andrew

ikegai lathe

HI very body..:)
Old member here but first time poster here
I'm andrew from the Philippines, I need help from you guys. I have a Ikegai D-20 manual lathe & i want to know more about it.
I'm wondring if some among the forum has experience working on one, a Manual will be very handy...:)
Also wanted to know if this lathe have special attachment & special fuctions?

I search the net but very limited info was taken, Thank you very much

andrew
Andrew, I have a Ikegai A20 lathe. 20 in by 60 inch with all the manuals and fully tooled up. if I can help with any apecific questions , ask away.

electrical circuit

Andrew, I have a Ikegai A20 lathe. 20 in by 60 inch with all the manuals and fully tooled up. if I can help with any apecific questions , ask away.

Howdy mates... My lathe won't start up, i need help. i would like to ask for an electrical circuit diagram of and ikegai D20 or A20 lathe please.

last time i knew of it running was there was a power failure. the lathe was unattended then power supply run only on single phase.

next morning, when the 3 phase line was back, i was surprised to find out that the contactors won't energize.

anyone among us know a fix to these please?

thanks;
andrew
:)

hi BIll, the lathe was on stand by, the oil pump was on but the main motor was off when the event happen. And i was not around that time. Before i went home that day, i turned off the main breaker of the machine only to find out it won't energize the next morning. Any idea what gone busted on the circuit?

3 fuzes are okey, and i found one contactor sticked and didn't released when i opened the circuit panel(No power). MC4 was written on that contactor... Cheers

andrew

Back