What's new
What's new

OT Calling Sea Farmer.

Good, Glad someone has his email. I was getting a little worried about him. Hopefully, you hear back from him soon and he is doing better.
I got what he had just a few days after he posted and it is still kicking my butt. I have been on 40mg of prednisone for 10 days now and still get winded walking to the truck. I am over the fever but I had 4-5 days in the mid 102's.

I received this devastating news today, in reply to the email I sent to Max.

"I am writing with sad news that Sea Farmer passed away in December from flu complications. I found your email on his computer and wanted to let you and his online friends know.

Thank you for contacting him with your concern. His passing was very sudden.

With regards,
Sea Farmer's friend, Nancy"

I could not find an online obituary. His business was growing and selling oysters, hence the Sea Farmer name.

Pardon Our Interruption

I think I recall that someone wrote an ill-informed post saying flu is not dangerous in reply to Max's urging everyone to get a flu shot. Flu is deadly and has been known to be so for many years. 1918 flu pandemic - Wikipedia The 1918 pandemic was huge, and there is some speculation that this year may approach it in seriousness.

Larry

Thank you Larry, I know how rotten it is to have to report a PMers passing.

What a SOB ..I liked the guy.

RIP Max / Sea Farmer.

I am speechless!! I was hoping it would not turn out this way. That some flu hit me very hard too. It went straight to my lungs.

Thanks for the update Larry.

So Sad

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Liked his post, always something to think about, not drivel. They're all younger than me these days. Never know when my numbers gonna be up.

Back