What's new
What's new

OT avatar

duckman

Hot Rolled
Is there any way it could be made possible that registered people could click on an avatar and see an expanded version , some look cool but way to small to see detail.

Maybe not as intuitive but you could put an explanation in one of the lines of your profile (about me tab).

So Duckman - what is yours - its to small to see so my guess would be an old mechanical drawing of?????

Maybe I'll have to create one at some point.
Paul

I agree. I would post one of me on my 1940 Indian, within guidelines because I rebuilt it from a pile of charred junk from a garage fire so it represents my workmanship, but the picture would be so small that it isn't worth bothering with.

Bill

Is there any way it could be made possible that registered people could click on an avatar and see an expanded version , some look cool but way to small to see detail.

If using Firefox, download the Image Zoom add on (Jason Adams). Right clicking on an image gives a drop-down box with a number of alternatives for image manipulating, including zooming in or out to various percentages, and making an image the right size to fill the monitor screen (useful when oversize images have been posted so text does not run off the edge of the screen). Quality of the enlarged image will depend on the quality of the original photo used. Most of the avatar photos will take enlargement to at least 125% of original, the better ones can be enlarged to 200% or better.

franco

Here is mine full sized.

clipsfly.jpg

Fun thread, I have often wondered what some of them are, my avatar is me standing in front of a robotic spray station we installed (gel coating bathtubs)
lasco 007.JPG

Back