What's new
What's new

Thanks for the card Milacron

wrenchhead531

Aluminum
Just wanted to Thank the Grand Poo Pa for sending me a message today on my B-Day. Of course on my way to work this morn I also heard that today is also international Skeptic Day?

Yeah - well send my B-Day greeting to my Moms address next time please! I am over 18 and out of skewl. I don't need no stinkin' B-day nothin'. I don't even remember it! Heck - it could be wrong for all I know? I think it's a stupid feature. :rolleyes5:

Now - you wunna doo something usefull? Send me notification of my WIFES birthday as well as our anniversory this yr! :willy_nilly:

(A cpl days ahead of time would be swell eh?)

------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

I got one of those a few days ago and enjoyed it. What kind of crabby asshat doesn't like a wish for some happiness on the anniversary of the day of their birth? :) I know it's a robot but it was still a welcome arrival.

Maybe Don can teach my kids how that works - didn't hear from any of them!

You all need to program those high dollar CNC machines to fire themselves up, load a piece of flat aluminum stock and mill out a reminder of your anniversary. They can do almost everything else, so why not save your posterior once a year. :D

I quit having birthdays. I'm overstocked on them now. Our lives are a series of rites of passage, first we wish we were old enough to go to school with the other kids, then we wish we didn't have to, we get to high school and find out it isn't all we expected, we get out driver's licenses. Then we get old enough to drink and resent being carded, then we wish we would be. Later we have to ask for senior citizen's discounts, then they start asking, and finally start giving them without asking. When we pass that point, there is nothing left but the memorial service.

Bill

Back