What's new
What's new

OT- PM mentioned on a business news site

Should be expecting a wave of newbies in very near future. The 1.1 million unique visitors each month blows my mind. That is a lot of people!!

Brent

"Business News Daily"?

Isn't that the same outfit as "ripped" very nearly the entire PM website and re-published it at one time?
Unlikely....I checked their unique visitor stats and they are slightly larger than PM in that regard. I probably should compare them to Forbes and Inc magazine sites but just not inspired to check.

Unlikely....I checked their unique visitor stats and they are slightly larger than PM in that regard. I probably should compare them to Forbes and Inc magazine sites but just not inspired to check.

Mea Culpa. It was "factorydaily.com".

Forbes?

Dating ourselves to remember a time they still had credibility on much of anything...

:(

LOL.... and no street cred for mentioning "Inc" magazine ?

*yawn* I actually had to go and look that one up on Wiki.

They'd have been about seven years old when my focus shifted "offshore" - Europe, Asia, Caribbean, etc., etc.

:)

Time was, "the regulars" were - roughly in order of utility - Wall St Journal, The Economist, Forbes, Business Week, Financial Times, Straits Times, South China Morning Post.

Then cometh "the internet", and I haven't had a "dead tree" subscription for Donkey's Years.

Back