What's new
What's new

My Favorite Posters

IronHead13

Plastic
...If any of my posting offends the Admins of this forum PLEASE let me know at [email protected] as I would be very upset if I get banned fron here...So with this in mind I will continue...My favorite posters .......Johnoder and Hendeyman for the knowledge they bring forth...Now for my all time favorite poster....OX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...=Wit,Sarcasm,and all around grumpy-niss....Ox...I think we may be related...Short replies, Thinking out of the box etc etc...GOD ! Just got to Love em.(YES you DO bring forth knowledge but the other aspects of your post or how it is presented is WELL worth the read)...To bad we are so far apart...Would be nice to spend a Sat afternoon and a cold beer or two discussing the ways of society and the world of machining...YES !!!!! There are quite a few others that bring forth a lot of knowledge and wit but these guys stand out for me...No offense to all the others...:)

Len

What, no pictures of sexy machines? I must have lost something in the translation :(

I gotta admit, there aren't many days Ox doesn't bring a smile to my lips,........ mind you Mark McGrath has his moments as well;)

Keep it up guys:D

Compared with those two I'm lacking in the grumpy old git stakes.

I actually never even look at who's posting. I have no idea who says what. It's kinda like a public restroom - I'm aware there are other guys there but I make it a point never to look at any of them.

I kinda like this one-

postcards_trips_festival_1966_acid_test.jpg

both for its visual and historical meanings.

I was expecting wall posters of half naked women???????????

Yes, I like reading John Oder's posts. It's like watching a black & white movie when he tells of an event in the 50's or 60's .

Ray Behner is interesting too, as well as Forrest, Ox, Limi Sami and Boris<(Those European guys sometimes say what I'm thinking before I can get it typed.) I can't really start naming favorites because there are some I would leave out.

RockFish ( Frank) has almost the same kind of shop and attitude I have and we are far far away. :D

Some other great guys that have helped me personally are Jim Caudill, Dale Roe, Uncle Bill. < super guys :cheers:

Great bunch of guys here,

JAckal

I gotta admit, there aren't many days Ox doesn't bring a smile to my lips,........ mind you Mark McGrath has his moments as well;)

Keep it up guys:D

Compared with those two I'm lacking in the grumpy old git stakes.

Pot and kettle spring to mind here! :D
I`ve never noticed Ox grumpy and have always thought it was something the women in my house called anyone over 60.
Come to think about it,the grumpiest guy on the board has not been mentioned yet.:D
Mark.

Well they were, anyway. Sadly the poster that launched a thousand, er, ships
in the rooms of adolescent males, is gone and done with.

Back