What's new
What's new

How to set "Ignore"?

i_r_machinist

Titanium
Some of the comments are getting a little abrasive. How do I set the "Ignore" on a forum member? Does that just blank out someones comment or the entire post?
Thanks
i_r_

Hello I_r_machinist
Click "settings" in the top right corner, then "edit ignore list" on lower left in "my settings".
What, the moderators aren't doing their job?:nono:

Kerry,

I have 2 people on mine. It still shows everything in the thread, except where the ignored person posts.

It will say something like "This person is on your ignore list. Click here to view post or add them to your viewed members group".

I'll have to look at the new pages to find the location of it.

JAckal:cheers:

Just use your mental ignore button. Can't let people get under your skin. Using ignore won't let you see people for who they really are. If you see someone being a real POS, laugh them off like the joke they are. Life doesn't have time to worry about internet idiots or bullies, just blow them off

I have a bunch of people on ignore. What I do is skip their posts. I have this weird ability to not read stuff that I'm not interested in. Tough concept for some... I know.

Just use your mental ignore button.

I usually do, but this morning I had an unpleasant job ahead of me, (bunny suit, radioactive part) and needed to be in a happy place. So I come here. Some poor soul asked for advice and got brow beat by the trolls. That was enough.
have fun
i_r_

Well, we should take this up a notch...
Total number of "Ignores" per username would show up right on the User Profile. Plus, if a certain number of "Ignores" is reached, poster is banished for the week. Etc. Kinda like getting voted off the island on Survivor. ;)

I use it more on other sites than here...

Chip

Chip,
I think there should be a "Eat S#$% and Die" icon right below the "Like", and if you get so many of them you get banned from posting for a while.
Have Fun
i_r_

Just use your mental ignore button. Can't let people get under your skin. Using ignore won't let you see people for who they really are. If you see someone being a real POS, laugh them off like the joke they are. Life doesn't have time to worry about internet idiots or bullies, just blow them off

A mental quandry here. How do I agree with a guy named "Annoying"?

Back