What's new
What's new

Rigger in Missoula

bradhe

Plastic
I am moving to the Missoula area later this year (Victor actually) and need a local rigger to unload and place my equipment (Prototrak bed mill, 13x40 lathe, harig 612 and a couple of safes). Any have a good recommendation (or watch outs...)

thanks

Brad

A-ABEL machine movers is old school and probably cheaper but I only found a phone number and no web site.....with a site was this in Missoula....and may I suggest you go up to LOLO HOT SPRINGS and rent a snowmobile sometime and explore the bitterroot range...I used to guide outta there...freaking awesome...but I always rented an M1000 ARCTIC CAT so I could go anywhere...theres a dealer in town that rents cats I believe...the spring rents polarious

Specialty Movers in Missoula, MT | Electronic & Heavy Equipment Moving

this isnt me but I know cooksend and he rides arctic cat too for obvious reasons....I have some films of this area but not LOLO PASS....I love climbing up skookum butte at WOT or going way way way up to the top of mount Fuji by ranger station across river....o man it am gonna be funski...go soak in hot spring after all day ride you will be healed and amazed

Back