What's new
What's new

Russian Cutting Tools

Kravc

Plastic
Hello there) Forum, have you tried to use Russian cutting instruments at work? It has many kinds of alloys, and cost much less, then traditional sandvik or other. Who wants to try?

Sure! Do you want my Social Security number too?
Once my uncle in Nigeria gives me my $100,000,000 I'll buy your stuff.

Hello there) Forum, have you tried to use Russian cutting instruments at work? It has many kinds of alloys, and cost much less, then traditional sandvik or other. Who wants to try?

usually you need to convince a machine tooling supplier first. many machine shops never order directly from manufacturers. their tooling supplier often recommends new tooling and it is often free to try. obviously if tooling is good and a $1,000,000. a year might be bought giving a free $1000. sample is quite normal .
my company got $10,000. in free facemills as the carbide inserts that are used with them tooling supplier got their free money back in a few months. it says a lot when you think your product is so good you give away free samples

Hey, no)) sorry for my English(it's really bad) i'm just looking for opportunities to make business. just look at this Chernega Rose Layout Fluid | eBay or this High Spots Identifying Paste | eBay. Yeap. it's don't selling. i dont know why. Maybe people doesn't need it, or just dont see, or wrong site. Now i just want to know Americans opinion about Russian cutting tools. Maybe i can send some testers, not more, lets go, i sawed price on amazon and it is really expensive

ok, so we need to choose carbides thats you need, right? i can send you some for free, just for test and review, right?

so guys, help me please, i've tryed to post lots on ebay, but can't sell anymore, i want selling. you are paying so much for sandvik and other. i can offer you the same quality for a less money. but at first, i need to know your opinion about the carbides. who really want to test russian cutting tools?

so guys, help me please, i've tryed to post lots on ebay, but can't sell anymore, i want selling. you are paying so much for sandvik and other. i can offer you the same quality for a less money. but at first, i need to know your opinion about the carbides. who really want to test russian cutting tools?

Kravc...

Getting kicked off of eBay? What did you do?

Also.....If you are serious about establishing a foothold in the market...

1. Technical info on the tools
2. A web site
3. Volumes and pricing
4. Shipping stuff, as in turnaround times from order to receipt
5 Payment terms
6. Support

and the list goes on...price is just one factor in a production environment

Also send some of them to the various trade rags who also do tool reviews, or better yet...Get someone to write a comparative review with tools from the leading brands of similar geometry and submit it to this site, not as a forum post but as an article. if you go to the home page and cutting tools you see similar stuff.

dee
;-D

I'll try one. Send me a 1/2 inch end mill.

Todd Warriner
PO Box 332
Lambertville, MI 48144
USA

I'm not sure if inch end mills are made in Russia. I worked there when I was a young guy and asking a Russian Millwright for a 5/8 wrench was like asking a martian for one.

New products or are these STILL from the seemingly unlimited ex-USSR stockpiles?

Politics and logistics are definetely against you..

I'm not sure if inch end mills are made in Russia. I worked there when I was a young guy and asking a Russian Millwright for a 5/8 wrench was like asking a martian for one.

Yah, but... Mars eventually went "dry". Water as well as alcohol.

Russia may never.

:)

Back