What's new
What's new

Where to buy Monel R405 hex bar

Anyone know who stocks Monel R405 hex bar? It's commonly used for making Monel nuts.

It's also "commonly found", and from many suppliers with a dirt simple google on

- seriously, now.... you just ain't gonna believe THIS S**T...

....your topic title?

Or just: "Monel R405 hex bar"

.. the "where to buy" being ass u me 'ed by google, given they sell Mothers, children, dogs, cats.. entire nations... even their very soul, if they but HAD even the concept of sech of a thing...

I intended to include a question mark in the title to indicate it was a question. As for the rest of your reply, are you a smart ass much? Of course I tried Google. Google would work better for such things if every metal supplier didn't list nearly every material on their website irrespective of whether or not they actually stock such metals.

I intended to include a question mark in the title to indicate it was a question. As for the rest of your reply, are you a smart ass much? Of course I tried Google. Google would work better for such things if every metal supplier didn't list nearly every material on their website irrespective of whether or not they actually stock such metals.

Smart ass only when too tired to read fuzzy minds.

What you MIGHT have been wanting to ask PM, And not Google is:

"Any reliable supplier actually STOCKING R405 Hex Monel?"

Because otherwise, none of them stocks a damn thing for a minute longer than they can avoid. They have to have predictable orders. MONEY is tied up. RISK is involved.

As with milk, the high-volume outlet that already HAS major orders streaming regularly is your go-to.

And yes, other PM users will best know whom when Google does not make any distinction. Google would probably lie in favour of the heavier advertiser if they DID know.

Just ASK for whatever it is you wish to receive. Not for some other thing.

Back