What's new
What's new

Lassytools ??

JohnnyJohnsoninWI

Hot Rolled
While searching old threads about drill presses, I came upon a reference by Milacron to www.lassytools.com. I searched their site and find their products and claims to be very interesting. The part about holding as many as nine parts in a vise, all with equal clamping pressure, all don't have to be exactly the same dimension, is very interesting. I've emailed them asking for more info.

Do any of you use their products? What is your opinion of the company and their products?

Thanks,
John

Old company, great products...you got the streamin video, what more do you want ? Buy it ! ;)

Hi Milacron,

References are golden! I always like to learn from other's experiences and their mistakes, because I am not going to live long enough to make all the mistakes myself ;)

By the way, earlier this spring, I purchased a tapping machine, in excellent condition, from a local arsenal. It is tagged Ralmikes, but has the pilot wheel, table guides, stand, plus tap and die bushing racks exactly like the one Lassy sells. I wondered who made it for Ralmike, now I think I know.

Thanks,
John

Back