What's new
What's new

Another ebay item

Surface grinders can sometimes be worth millinions of dollars. Maybe it is one of those. It is sort of like buying a scratch off. You can not win if you do not play. John

It is an Elb. Rotating column dual spindle (horizontal one side, tilting cup the other) machine. Just kidding folks. Actually machinery values has one. THey may be (one of) Dons favorite overpriced examples but they come up with the neatest stuff.

Hey Ken,
He keeps telling her that he will sell it on E-bay and never does . So, while he is out of town she lists it on E-bay , and doesn't know how to load the pics.

JAckal

LOL...email the seller you have 'a submarine' for sale for $500. Will palletize for $5,000,000

Man, this one has a hurricane blowing thru his empty skull...

Some people seem to think ebay is a free source of money that just needs to be tapped like a maple tree.

Turns out, ebay bills you, what, a month later? So it seems like you are fat and happy with your cash, or more to the point, sitting there like nothing happened with a poorly-designed auction where not even a proper fool would bid, meanwhile ebay is laughing all the way to the bank....

Whatever, they are only hurting their own bank account...I say let them auction cake :D

I just imagined Cheech & Chong.

Cheech: Hey man ! What is that ?

Chong: I don't know. Look it says suuur-faaace griiiii-nder.

Cheech: Good. Man, let's sell it. Make more room to grown ganza.

Chong: Cool!

:D Jackal

Back