What's new
What's new

Source for pure titanium sheet in small quantities?

robert123

Stainless
Does anyone know a good source for pure titanium sheet in small quantities? I currently need some .016" thick AMS4901.

we can supply small quantities of TITANIUM. Email us on [email protected]

Thanks, but it looks like they only have 6Al-4V alloy in sheet/plate.

With Best Regards,
(Mr) Kairav P. Domadia (+91-9821236275)

DALI ELECTRONICS
8/a, Haroon Building, 1st Floor,
190 Shamaldas Gandhi Marg, Princess Street,
Mumbai 400002, Mh, India.
Ph: +91-22-22017128, 22038204 Fax: 22016629
E-mail: [email protected]

Mcmaster carr has been the cheapest I have found for pure ti sheet in small pieces. Online metals also stocks it, but it is more spendy.

You might try Supra Alloys 805-388-2138
I have been very happy with their speed of response. I have been able to buy "drops" and shorts of various sizes, and the pricing has always been "reasonable" for Ti.

Lee (the saw guy)

You might try Supra Alloys 805-388-2138
I have been very happy with their speed of response. I have been able to buy "drops" and shorts of various sizes, and the pricing has always been "reasonable" for Ti.

Lee (the saw guy)

Thank you! They have a piece of drop for their $250 min which is more material for less money than I was quoted when I bid this job.

Glad that it worked out.
As I said earlier, I have always been pleased with their work.
I use a fair amount of Ti 6/4, and because I do not use it for implants, have been able to accept product that would not have certs. In fact, I got into the Ti fret saws because they had a couple hundred pounds of 1/8" that had been hot rolled that had been exposed to oxygen during the process and it was not usable by any of the usual shops (you could not cut it, it was so hard), so I was able to get it for almost scrap price.
That material is all gone, there ain't no more, and please don't bother them trying to buy some.

Lee (the saw guy)

Back