What's new
What's new

Trade shows this winter

eastonmade

Plastic
Does anyone know of any trade shows going on through the winter? I would like to go somewhere and talk to people in person about various machining centers and metal working equipment. I am interested in mills (machining centers), brakes and plasma tables. Does anyone know of anything going on in North America over the winter?

There is Eastec, but that's in May. In Massachusetts.
IMTS and Westec I believe are around September.
There are others, but those are some of, if not the biggest ones.

eastonmade;2888262 I am interested in mills (machining centers) said:
I am interested in mills (machining centers), brakes and plasma tables. Does anyone know of anything going on in North America over the winter[/COLOR]
The big shows are at Mc'Cormick Place. No body plans to go to Chi Town in the dead of winter. Fabtech is late in the first week of November. FABTECH That would be the place to see "brakes & plasma tables"

IMTS would be the key opportunity for any thing CNC Machining centres. But that's gone Bi-Annual. He's second week September 2018.

Do you have a passport? EMO returns to Hannover 18th -23rd September 2017. EMO shows are the biggest and brightest when they are held in Germany.

Regards Phil.

We (USA)need a passport or an inhanced drivers licence going USA to, and from Canada.
The guy (gal)at the booth knows your travel history because I forgot about going to a Scouts (Can Am)and said my last trip was to our fishing trip.. The gay asked are you sure that was your last passing..Then I remembered the Scout trip and corrected my error.
Going across with having a criminal history can be a problem (not me).

Not sure what Canadians need. Many come here(USA)for tires, gas, groceries, and consumer products shopping.

i travel quite a bit. A lot back and forth between canada and the us and a couple of times overseas

Novi.. about 50 KM. this side of the bridge.
Detroit (Novi), MI , November 1-11, 215 - AmCon Manufacturers Expo

No Machining stuff but I will be at: (about 420 KM)
217 ATA Trade Show: Exhibitors

With Slayer products showing off our Deer blind and few other products.

SLAYER!!! \m/ \m/ "not "...Actually Slayer Combo Blind - Standish Fabricating, Inc. No it's not my company . I just help with tooling process and some help with new product line.

The ATA show is $400 a day so likely you should not make the trip. Also think not for public..but just for dealers.
Buck

Back