What's new
What's new

Tree journeyman 320 CNC Knee Mill with Delta/Dynapath Control

No. You will have to drip feed. Think about what computers were like in 1985. That's what the Delta 20 control is like.

Yea . I figured . I purchased this machine over the weekend . It is in very solid condition, very clean and hardly used . The seller ran the programs for me and I checked the table as well as run out . Almost none at all . There is more runout on machines I use at work . I read that the head can be bogged down easily ... any opinion ?

The commit was in another forum . Said he bogged it down with a half inch endmill . No material was listed

Yea . I figured . I purchased this machine over the weekend . It is in very solid condition, very clean and hardly used . The seller ran the programs for me and I checked the table as well as run out . Almost none at all . There is more runout on machines I use at work . I read that the head can be bogged down easily ... any opinion ?

Not on mine, Mine will handle a 1" with no trouble

I had to remove the motor from the top giving only a half inch of space for the movers to get it in and under the garage door framing . I have hogged some serious material with a Bridgeport. Isn't it all about how I program the cuts ? It may take a little longer but I'm still gonna end up with the same part .. the machine was so clean and unused i couldn't pass it up . I'd like to know about your 325 and the control .

The 325 is about the same, but with a Cat 40 spindle and a real Fanuc spindle motor. I think it's 7.5 horsepower. The spindle speed is programmable. Otherwise, the control should be the same.

Trouble loading program . Dynapath

I'm having the worst time loading a program to this machine

Back