What's new

Does anybody have any news on Thrud

• Thread starter Rustystud
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1,187
R

Rustystud

I miss ol Daves post. I know he lived in Edmonton Alberta.

Rustystud

[ 07-07-2007, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Rustystud ]

Thrud was the real deal. He was a machining wizard with a definate opinion.

He was suffering from end stages diabetes. Sadly he was going blind.

I wish some one knew how to contact him and tell him that there are those of us who are thinking of him and mioss his post. There are a few moderators whom I am sure don't miss some of his post. But that was Thrud.

God bless him.

Rustystud

Rusty, are you mixed up and think you're on the HSM forum ? Far as I know Thrud never posted here. I did read some of his work on the HSM forum years ago and he did sound like a well rounded knowledgeable, humorous and likeable person indeed.

...read Thrud's posts near the end of this thread...interesting information about his accomplishments in cutting VERY fine threads...

CLICK HERE

--------------------------------------------
pmjk120.jpg

Just heard back today ... here are some parts of his reply:

Tell everyone I said hello - miss them too. I have not been doing much. About the only thing I have been doing is playing computer games. Did get a free wheelchair from the government - have to turn it in when I croak tho...lol. Anyway, this is hurting my eyes and I only have 647 emails to read yet...I am so lazy!

He is amazing in his ability to maintain a positive attitude.

---------------
Barry Milton

...Barry...thanks for relaying to and from Thrud...sure wish he could come back to the boards...another one of those guys with a real wealth of knowledge and a sense of humor that makes his passing on that knowledge a real treat for the rest of us...

--------------------------------------------
pmjk120.jpg

Back