What's new
What's new

what is a standard forklift fork dimension?

dsergison

Diamond
what is a standard forklift fork dimension?

I need to design a little test stand and i was going to make the base of rectangle tube.

what size tube readily accepts forks? i thought forks were about 2x5

thanks.

that's nice but i dont know what a "typical" indoor average factory forklift is apt to have.
Most common would be 4,000 lb capacity forklift which typically come with class 2 carriages and 1.5" x 4" x 42" long forks.

haha i know where your going OX.

if someone asked me "what size pneumatic tire usually comes on a full size sedan" likely I would say 225r65 or so is real common.

What I can tell you is don't give only 1/4" on a side clearance.

....more like 1" on a side.

That will look precision from the driver's seat! And...you'll still have full control of the object in question as long as the fork pocket is "full-boxed"....best ones are "tapered" and boxed.

Hey I was looking for the same info, check out this website they have a diagram how to measure forks and everything Replacement Forklift Forks, Lift Truck Forks, Fork Lift Forks FAQ
MS, I guess you've been reading a "How to sneak in free advertising" book recently where they told you to participate in forums ? Do you really think there is anyone here so stupid as to think someone with their very first post is going to be posting "Hey I was looking for the same info...blah, blah" ?

Back