What's new
What's new

Won item on ebay and seller cancelled and relisted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vettepicking

Hot Rolled
Dont buy from this guy. i won and paid for a item the next day he refunded me and relisted the item to get more money. then writes me a nasty email message and blocks my email address. Industryrecycles.com does not answer phone calls either. In their negitive feedback page they put a buyers name and phone number because he left a truthful negative feedback against them. I reported him to Ebay with a phone call ....

Has anyone else had problems with them???? matt

Industry Recycles Inc. ([email protected]) has issued a full refund for your payment.

Message from merchant: Take your business elsewhere

----------------------------------------------------------------
Original payment details:

Date payment sent: Feb 7, 2012
Amount: $xx.xx USD

Dont buy from this guy. i won and paid for a item the next day he refunded me and relisted the item to get more money. then writes me a nasty email message and blocks my email address. Industryrecycles.com does not answer phone calls either. In their negitive feedback page they put a buyers name and phone number because he left a truthful negative feedback against them. I reported him to Ebay with a phone call ....

Has anyone else had problems with them???? matt

Industry Recycles Inc. ([email protected]) has issued a full refund for your payment.

Message from merchant: Take your business elsewhere

Original payment details:

Date payment sent: Feb 7, 2012
Amount: $xx.xx USD

Well...that looks like part of one side of the story...What's the rest of the story?
Whats the other side of the story??

maybe they saw you only paid xx.xx and they were looking for someone with more x es.

Maybe its a case of the typical cheeeeep eBay buyer???

What is the number of the item so we can see it?

I've bought from him, it's obvious that he doesn't know much about what he's selling, and a lot of his opening prices are high, but no problems with the transactions.

You haven't provided the auction link, without that, how could anyone make judgement on this?

And you haven't provided the current auction link, either.

The seller most likely has some atrocious customer service skills, but I would like to see the auction.

You provided zero links, and we are supposed to.......?

Well...that looks like part of one side of the story...What's the rest of the story?

maybe they saw you only paid xx.xx and they were looking for someone with more x es.

you make zero sense? 10 bids, and im cheap???
it was a no reserve auction, get a clue , the seller wanted more money. :nutter:

yes, because everyone wants to pay as much as possible for stuff off ebay.

I even created another account so I could bid against myself because I felt I should be paying more.

:crazy:

l would like my ebay account to remain off the forum (i do have 100%fb) ? its a item i won, then paid for within a hour. the next day i get a refund from them with a nasty email. and the item is relisted. end of story. The item was never shipped. explain what i did wrong?

link ? its a item i won, then paid for within a hour. the next day i get a refund from them with a nasty email. and the item is relisted. end of story. The item was never shipped. explain what i did wrong?

And WHY won't you give us the item number??? Or the item description???

It still exists on ebay, for a short period of time.

Inquiring minds want to know.

l would like my ebay account to remain off the forum (i do have 100%fb) ? its a item i won, then paid for within a hour. the next day i get a refund from them with a nasty email. and the item is relisted. end of story. The item was never shipped. explain what i did wrong?

Then don't bother us with your sob story.

I doubt we can find your account id.

I've bought from him, it's obvious that he doesn't know much about what he's selling, and a lot of his opening prices are high, but no problems with the transactions.

I haven't bought form this seller that I know of bud Mud is right, he doesn't always know what he has. I briefly browsed through his online store, I saw a self lubricating mold bushing labeled as a bearing.

Vettepicking, I would just move on. It didn't cost you anything but a little time.

So they shoulda put a reserve. Reserves turn people away so these guys figure they not put a reserve and just cancel if it doesn't go high enough.

How can OP or any other bidder be described as cheap for winning an auction? Does this mean one has to inflate their price to more than whats required to win an acution just to not look "cheap".:rolleyes5:

Thank you Spud!

The item doesnt matter its the act of backing out of a deal to sell a item.

I have spent over $3K with industryrecycles over the past 3 years and should not be treated this way. i also explained i was a good customer to them in a email during all this...

Then show us the relisted item. So far you've told us nothing of any consequence except that you are mad at industryrecycles.

BTW, I did talk to the guy a while back on a deal on 3 DROs, but that's been a few years ago. That's where I learned that he doesn't know what he's selling. A few months ago I made an offer on an item that he listed for more than retail, with a link to new price, and whoever responded email me that "The boss says that's too low" and made a counter offer of still more than retail. His starting prices are usually pretty high, so your story doesn't match my experience. Not saying you are wrong, just that I'd like more info.

The real question for me is how eBay responds to the complaint. Clearly the seller makes them a lot of $$, probably that trumps the buyers justified complaint in this case. Please let us know how they reply to you.

After Mud's post it sounds like the boss just decided after the sale that it was too low and reneged.

ebay won't do anything about one policy violation. depending on how many a seller racks up, they can lose their top rated seller and powerseller status (if they have it) and the preferential position in the searches it gives a seller, plus the 20 or 5% discount. Rack up enough policy violations and they ban you, but that's tough to do. everything is based on percentages, so a seller who does a lot of business has to do a lot of bad things to get kicked off ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back