Plastic
Hi all:

I´ve been looking for AK-47 machinist blueprints. But
all I could find is lots of receiver templates, a bunch of
tips, and of course, many homebuilt AK pics, but no
blueprints.

For blueprint I mean the plans of barrel, sights,
trunions, action, bolt, spring specs, etc. all with dimensions
like the famous Sten plans which are in the web.

Could anyone prompt me to a website, or dropmne a e2link, torrent??

Thanks in advance!

Ignatius

At the risk of being blocked or banned, (yawn!) I could say you can Google the words "Banned books".

I do not endorse copyright-challenged Sites, so if you find something, it will be your judgment call, as long as that holds anything for the growing self-censoring, holier-than-holy mode the "citizens" of Planet Earth are engaging.

I am not sure what banned books or copyrights have to do with this.

I would suggest this site Seems to have lots of good info. If nothing there I have no idea, Remember such a thing may not exist on the web. Also Remember that AK's have been made for many years and there have likely been many changes especially int things like sights and barrel contours. http://www.akfiles.com

It was working for atleast a couple of days, it had a lot of neat reading material and now the link is dead.
F.

Anyone know who moderates the akfiles.com website? I tried to sign up a few days ago and have not heard a word back. Even sent an email to the webmaster.

Thanks,
Clutch

Hi: deth502, I've downloaded the file and it seems to be the first part of something, it have plans for most piecs, but the problem is the steel types (soviet standard) I read it with a guy who reads russian, so no problem. He doesn't know what those steel standards are. He toldme the manual is for light-medium gunsmithing on the AK, but there should be another part.

Thank you.

Ignatius

i have some drawings in arabic with some deminsions that might be of interest, but they are to big to post

Hi: deth502, I've downloaded the file and it seems to be the first part of something, it have plans for most piecs, but the problem is the steel types (soviet standard) I read it with a guy who reads russian, so no problem. He doesn't know what those steel standards are. He toldme the manual is for light-medium gunsmithing on the AK, but there should be another part.

Thank you.

Ignatius

ill have to look, i might be able to find the parent forum that that pdf was taken from. there may or may not be more there.i cant tell.

it is also in russian, but if you have someone to translate it, that shouldnt be a problem :)

Back