What's new
What's new

American Gunsmithing full length videos now free on youtube!

let all the secrets and questions be answered.
AGI released over 200 videos on their youtube page 3 weeks ago. i just found them. enjoy Matt.

AGI - American Gunsmithing Institute - YouTube

:drool5::drool5:

Actually, some people who paid the 10K for the full, professional course were so happy with it, that they are loaning their copy for free to anyone who wants it on most of the torrent sites. I downloaded a copy some time ago just to look at. It's about 13 gig and took me about a week to download. Of course the entire download was free but I don't think it was worth the effort. It's like any other mail order course. Except there is a guy standing there reading the script and drawing funny pictures on the white board. I never did burn it to disk. There is a complete DVD version and a compressed version that's in AVI format. You need to download and install a free torrent client like vuze or Utorrent to download it.

Download - µTorrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client

The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient bittorrent site

Great, something else I am going to learn that I can't actually do because of my lack of usable machinery.

im finding the videos are very good so far, and they are slow and detailed for us non-pro's. Its also nice to watch the video i want to learn about without waiting for a downloaded torrent filled with viruses. "the glass is half full in my mind" matt

im finding the videos are very good so far, and they are slow and detailed for us non-pro's. Its also nice to watch the video i want to learn about without waiting for a downloaded torrent filled with viruses. "the glass is half full in my mind" matt

Well, I have been downloading torrents for 10 years and have never got a buggy one yet. You have to consider that thousands of people are sharing the file at the same time and every one of them has virus software on their putors. If I file has a virus it gets flagged mighty fast. Torrents are not the same as sites that store the original copy on their drives. I download both the AVI and DVD version and like all other torrents I have downloaded they are bug free. I run McAfee Virus software and it hasn't freaked out yet.

Well, I have been downloading torrents for 10 years and have never got a buggy one yet. You have to consider that thousands of people are sharing the file at the same time and every one of them has virus software on their putors. If I file has a virus it gets flagged mighty fast. Torrents are not the same as sites that store the original copy on their drives. I download both the AVI and DVD version and like all other torrents I have downloaded they are bug free. I run McAfee Virus software and it hasn't freaked out yet.

So you have been stealing for 10 years good for you.
I know your very good with guns (not questioned here) but i have read your last 3 pages of posts and you never agree with anyone! You never say "good job", "great work" and you should change your online persona. Im CALLING you out your a "know it all" sorry.....I cant stand it fuc.

I know your very good with guns (not questioned here) but i have read your last 3 pages of posts and you never agree with anyone! You never say "good job", "great work" and you should change your online persona. Im CALLING you out your a "know it all" sorry.....I cant stand it fuc.

Apparently you are stealing too. I doubt very much AGI uploaded those videos you have been watching on YouTube. But of course watching a You Tube video is not stealing under the law. After all, the first guy paid for it and he's just loaning you his copy. The same as a torrent upload.

Oh and by the way. Thank you very much for telling us about the You Tube videos. A lot of people appreciate it even though they may have not have said anything.

Apparently you are stealing too. I doubt very much AGI uploaded those videos you have been watching on YouTube. But of course watching a You Tube video is not stealing under the law. After all, the first guy paid for it and he's just loaning you his copy. The same as a torrent upload.

Oh and by the way. Thank you very much for telling us about the You Tube videos. A lot of people appreciate it even though they may have not have said anything.

allow me to correct you for the first time ever. the youtube page is owned by AGI and their subscribers has doubled since i posted this thread. please dont be the know it all on my thread start your own.

This post was a little un called for. Torrents are very commonly used for sharing files that aren't stolen in fact man Linux distributions are shared with torrents to save bandwidth for the developers.

Thanks vettepicking , some great videos there, especially like the ones on the old military bolt actions and ruger 10 22.

Apparently you are stealing too. I doubt very much AGI uploaded those videos you have been watching on YouTube. ...

Once again Mr chucker, you find yourself posting about things you know nothing about. most troubling is the fact that you could have saved yourself the embarrassment by simply following the link provided.

Image1_zpsf0a55e2b.jpg

This post was a little un called for. Torrents are very commonly used for sharing files that aren't stolen in fact man Linux distributions are shared with torrents to save bandwidth for the developers.

HOWEVER, torrents are most commonly used for unlawfully distributing copyrighted materials... chuckers admission that he HAS downloaded such copyrighted materials makes the post TRUE! Whether or not it is uncalled for is a matter of opinion. Personally I don't think it is at all uncalled for given that chucker admitted to stealing copyrighted content.

Yes IRBill, I was wrong. AGI did post them as a leader to sell their product. I could try to bullshit or list and twist everything in point form to try to double talk my way out of it. But I have been paying very close attention to you and from that I have learned that using that sort of tactic NEVER works. I'll just hang my head and admit that I WAS WRONG ! LMAO ROFF

You give him much more credit than he is due. From what I can tell he knows a little bit about a lot, a lot about a few things and absolutely nothing about a few topics he wishes to be thought of as an expert on. Now that he has admitted to being a thief

Apparently you are stealing too.

Perhaps he will be a bit more modest... Probably not...

HOWEVER, torrents are most commonly used for unlawfully distributing copyrighted materials... chuckers admission that he HAS downloaded such copyrighted materials makes the post TRUE! Whether or not it is uncalled for is a matter of opinion. Personally I don't think it is at all uncalled for given that chucker admitted to stealing copyrighted content.

Not wanting to start a debate on ethics I will simply say that the legality of the issue is not debatable the morality of the issue is up to the individual. The use of the .torrent network does not in and of itself implicate copyright infringement. unfortunately or fortunately depending on your believe system it is commonly used for disseminating copy-written material. Before torrents it was and still is IRC and before that you had usenet. Before that it was a pair of sneaker and a 5.1/2 floppy.

Awww, let poor IRBill have his moment in the sun Joe0121. It's the first time he's ever caught me making an incorrect statement that I couldn't back up. He's been following my posts religiously for months waiting for this to happen. Let him have his day. I don't care. I've been wrong lots of times in the last 50 odd years and I'll be wrong again.

ADD NOTE: Down loading any torrent or watching ANY YouTube clip is a grey area. Some torrents that have cracked software are obviously copy write violations. As is watching a video clip of bugs bunny and the road runner or downloading a song from YouTube is a violation of copy write. You are right it's a moral issue more than anything and the song cops are not going to break down your door just because you hit save file to disk while listening Stairway to Heaven on YouTube.

Bullshitting is essentially lying IRBill and is a moral issue as well.

Yes IRBill, I was wrong. AGI did post them as a leader to sell their product. I could try to bullshit or list and twist everything in point form to try to double talk my way out of it.

No you couldn't! You were WRONG and that fact is clear to any thinking human. You once again replied without any concern for facts, as you so often do, and got caught! I on the other hand I know what I know and don't give a damn if you agree or not. Your opinion does not change facts.

Not wanting to start a debate on ethics I will simply say that the legality of the issue is not debatable the morality of the issue is up to the individual. The use of the .torrent network does not in and of itself implicate copyright infringement. unfortunately or fortunately depending on your believe system it is commonly used for disseminating copy-written material. Before torrents it was and still is IRC and before that you had usenet. Before that it was a pair of sneaker and a 5.1/2 floppy.

I can not comment on the laws in Canada regarding copyright, I can only assume they are different than in the US to some degree. However, you are right that the use of torrent networks do not in and of itself implicate copyright infringement. Copyright infringement only occurs when copyrighted materials are distributed without the knowledge OR permission of the copyright holder.

As for the morality... Taking something that does not belong to you, a copyrighted work, and riving it to others is theft. The only issue is whether or not you care if you take from others. I can't help you with the moral issue if you don't care. how long theft has been taking place and by what means it has taken place does NOT change the morality OR legality one bit.

Back