What's new
What's new

Fun gun projects for the home manual shop?

TurboFabSupply

Hot Rolled
I was wondering if anyone could link me some fun gun projects for the home manual shop especially something along the lines of building my own gun that aren't terribly complicated. Ive got a BP mill and 13x40 lathe. I am sure there will be a good amount of grinding so Ill have to pickup a better dremel. I have seen the from scratch 1911 frame for example but that looks like a project for a bit more down the road.

Any ideas? Maybe plans for a semi auto STEN gun or something similar?

Check your state regs regarding home builds before cutting any metal.
Some projects are ok, others require much more paperwork.

Caspian is correct. Once you've joined weaponsguild (free) you won't have time for much else. Information available for every type of firearm, plenty of guild-owned loaner fixtures, access to prints comes with post count, and a great number of healpful members.

Holescreek is right. He has become an icon over there with some pretty sweet builds.

caspian

Caspian is correct. Once you've joined weaponsguild (free) you won't have time for much else. Information available for every type of firearm, plenty of guild-owned loaner fixtures, access to prints comes with post count, and a great number of healpful members.

Already like the weaponsguild site.

They have a forum on big-bore air guns.

In most places big-bore air guns are a good place to start because there are few if any laws on them(US) and almost no paperwork if any.

Back