What's new
What's new

Gunmaking Craftsmanship - Holland & Holland

Beautiful guns, All those Englishmen and their files remind me of working on english race cars with an Englishman, he always used to say "got a file mate" whenever we got new parts for that car. Next time I have a spare $100,000 I will buy a Holland and Holland double.

Seriously, the continued existence of Englands fine firearm manufacturers such as Holland&Holland, Purdey, Westley Richards, Rigby, Greener, and 32 others are irrefutable evidence that people will still pay for quality. The problem is that the average working man can no longer afford that quality.

... the average working man can no longer afford that quality.

Their clientele has never been the average working man. Some "average working men" may have acquired H&H's used over the years and some new ones because of professional need.

Seriously, the continued existence of Englands fine firearm manufacturers such as Holland&Holland, Purdey, Westley Richards, Rigby, Greener, and 32 others are irrefutable evidence that people will still pay for quality. The problem is that the average working man can no longer afford that quality.
Or for the most part legally own and shoot it.
Joe

Back