What's new
What's new

Fast and Furious is really heating up...

Grassley has been trying to bring this too the publics attention for over a year now but the Main stream media is pushing back hard. Will see what happens. Earl.

It was CBS's top story this morning, apparently there are about 12 people being subpoenaed.

Supplying guns to foreign drug cartels committing violent acts in the US and Mexico seems almost like treason, hopefully he will hang.

Fast and Furious is heating up

I agree with Cole2534 this is treason. The cartels have invaded our borders. This seems to be giving aid to our enemies.

Can,t Afford the Trials

Hello,

After WW2 There were no trials for the Nazi's in Russia, Just a bullet!

Their economy was in the Shitter because of the war , So no court dates,Just plain old target practise.

Last time i looked at the Euro , Dollar ,or Rand they were not holding their own on a daily avg. , So ........?You Decide , THE PEOPLE!

WE HAVE HAD 3 CIVIL WARS!

CHEERS, P12

I don't follow American politics that much but to the (uninformed stupid person which would be me). Isn't intentionally allowing a couple of thousand illegal firearms to cross borders into criminal hands just to see if they get there a little bit stupid. Bordering on criminal in it's vary nature? I guess we are not the only country that puts stupid people in a position of power and authority.

The Obama administration did not count on the Republicans taking back the house, and so pursued a policy which they thought was a sure win in "proving" that guns from the US were infesting mexico and its drug war. Unfortunately for them, the Republicans won back control of the house, and here we are, with the main stream media in hyper cover mode, except for CBS which is in 1st gear with it all. The whole thing is simply despicable. I for one do not think the administration is going to make it out of this unscathed.... Holder included.

They should send him to a quiet room on guantanamo , lock the door, and throw away the room!!

That was pretty funny.

Bridgeport, I don't think you could be any more correct.

It saddens me to read these things, and it's not because I'm a gun nut. It is because there is but one reason to disarm a populace, and we can see how well it worked for the Russians and German Jews.

I believe Hillary is still leaning towards (and pushing for) the UN gun ban (grab). I was telling my friends over a year ago to watch out for the administration to pull a fast one to legitimize the UN ban. I think now that Obama may be looking at Hillary for a running mate in 2012. Bad combination!
On a different topic, the president was praising his attorney general for twarting another trerror plot. Does this nullify the fact that the man is incompetant and dangerous?

It was CBS's top story this morning, apparently there are about 12 people being subpoenaed.

Supplying guns to foreign drug cartels committing violent acts in the US and Mexico seems almost like treason, hopefully he will hang.

Also screwing with FBI/NICS so felons can pass a NICS check...hundreds of times. Maybe they should make him the first black president to go into space, on a 1 way trip...sort of like the dogs the Russians sent up.

Bill

I wouldn't waste the Fuel, and to put him in the same Category as a Fine animal as a Dog is reaching up to pet a rock.
Treason as defined in Wartime is a lot harsher than in peacetime!

Here they are Executed within 30 days , no Appeals,No I'm Sorry , just you and your rope ,they give it to you at the verdict here ,and you get to look and play with it until the End!!

He is a Military officer in wartime ,Yes?

Cheers, Eric

Is this the same Darrell Issa that was charged with auto theft, insurance fraud and crawling into bed with Charlie Koch? I'm beginning to think that you have to be a crook to get into American politics. Well except for Nixon, he was no crook. LMAO ROFF

guns-N-mexico

Actually Hillary has been squalling about the U.S. furnishing guns to the mexicans for many years now. She was pretty shrill before hussein got elected. She probably set the whole thing up. Its how the democrat party operates.

The administration does not have to do anything but play stupid for now and that's not hard for them. However if conservatives take over both houses and the oval office it's a whold different game.

Back