What's new
What's new

Knurled thread protectors?

alan speyrer

Stainless
Hey guys, I have been threading lots of gun barrels for suppresors, and I have been machining knurled thread protectors also. If anybody wants to buy some diamond knurled thread protectors pm me. I have different sizes, plain and black oxide finished.
Thanks!

I have thread protectors made from 12L14, fine diamond knurled, plain finish or black oxide. 1/2-28 or 5/8-24 threads.
The 1/2-28 are .730 OD 5/8" long, fit standard 223/ 5.56 at barrels.
The 5/8-24 are .770 OD 5/8" long fit large caliber rifle barrels.
Thread protectors are $6.00 each plus shipping

Well post here what size's/threads and materials along with prices.

I do tons of work and always have ppl looking for thread protectors, you mind PMing me your email? I can shoot you a few orders when they come up if you are interested.

Thread Protectors

Would you consider non finished protectors and the OD above .920?

I use them for customers as well and I use larger diameters that the barrels are always different (.918 to .925) that way I can shape them into the correct contour.

It just looks better, no other purpose.

They do not need to be knurled~

Mick

I use them for customers as well and I use larger diameters that the barrels are always different (.918 to .925) that way I can shape them into the correct contour.

Mick
PM me, I'm nearby

Hey mick, I was planning to make some in that size, instead of knurling I was going to mill some flutes on the OD.

Mick

alan,

I don't need any but at $6 each you are giving these away. I think you could move the price up to $10 each and nobody would flinch. Are you using CNC or old school?

Good luck with your sales. I hope you move a large quantity of these.

Vlad

Vlad, 6 dollars each, plus shipping is 3 dollars, most of these sell on eBay for that price all day long. They are super easy to make, just take a few minutes.
Let me know when you want to buy some.

alan,

I don't need any but at $6 each you are giving these away. I think you could move the price up to $10 each and nobody would flinch. Are you using CNC or old school?

Good luck with your sales. I hope you move a large quantity of these.

Vlad

Hey Mick, did you get that taken care of? Are you still needing protectors of that size made?

Mick

I wanted to chime in on these ones guys. I ordered 5 or 6 of each and they are great! Knurls were perfect and threaded just right to allow easy fitting on an all barrel threads I tried them on, stock and my own threading. Order them if you need them folks.

Thanks for the referral!

I wanted to chime in on these ones guys. I ordered 5 or 6 of each and they are great! Knurls were perfect and threaded just right to allow easy fitting on an all barrel threads I tried them on, stock and my own threading. Order them if you need them folks.

Back