What's new
What's new

LeFrancaise pistol end cap

partsproduction

Titanium
I was given a rusty LeFrancaise .25 ACP pistol, and it's not very advanced even for a lowly .25, but it was once nicely engraved and under the rust it's purtied up nicely.
A while ago I was shooting it and the end cap flew away, well, it is a tenoned flange type retention (The smaller end fits in through notches, then is turned 90 degrees to keep in place) and I've looked under every machine in the shop but cannot find it .
I looked at the First catalog and they apparently have no parts for this gun.

So, a wild shot in the dark here, does anyone here have a .25 ACP LeFrancaise pistol that would be so very kind as to make a drawing (Sketch) of the end cap? The striker spring also absconded so the diameter of the spring and the wire section diameter, plus over all length, would really help too.
Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer, and yes, I know .25 ACP is a worhless defense round which is why I favor my DW 10 MM for that role. :D
Thanks again,
parts

Unless someone afforded a joke back in the days the designation should be either Le Français or La Française. That’s all I can give you.

Le Français or La Française.

Sorry, I could probably have found the way to make that C type but it typically takes a lot of time and looks nearly the same as "c".

Maybe give GunPartsCorp a try?

BINGO! I made the mistake of assuming that if First's didn't have it it wasn't available. I ordered the two parts plus a new barrel for $42. I was going to make a new one which would have taken hundreds of $ worth of time, even had I sleeved the original it would have taken much more in time and money than that. Thanks very much! I even had login info from the last time, just didn't think they'd have it.

Back