What's new
What's new

FS M2HB, 50cal Barrel

Evergreen Rogue

Plastic
For Sale:
M2HB 50 caliber barrel.

Barrel is used but has very little wear.

50cal bbl.jpg

Chamber is tight and still "blued".
50cal bbl chamber.jpg50cal bbl chamber2.jpg

Lands are still sharp and grooves are great!
50cal bbl muz.jpg

Photos are of Actual barrel, not merely and "example". For those "inquiring minds"...No, I was Not holding the .50 round in the end, friction did it for me....:p
50cal bbl tight2.jpg

Price: Lowered to $689 - Ground shipping is included in the Lower 48 !!!

We do not forsee being able to complete this project in the near future, but need to fund others which are on the schedule.

If you have any questions, comments or offers, please feel free to send them at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Have a fruitful and Blessed day.

Respectfully,

Evergreen Rogue

Last edited:
For Sale:
M2HB 50 caliber barrel.

Barrel is used but has very little wear.

View attachment 51999

Chamber is tight and still "blued".
View attachment 52000View attachment 52001

Lands are still sharp and grooves are great!
View attachment 52002

Photos are of Actual barrel, not merely and "example". For those "inquiring minds"...No, I was Not holding the .50 round in the end, friction did it for me....:p
View attachment 52003

Price: Lowered to $689 - Ground shipping is included in the Lower 48 !!!

We do not forsee being able to complete this project in the near future, but need to fund others which are on the schedule.

If you have any questions, comments or offers, please feel free to send them at your earliest convenience.

Have a fruitful and Blessed day.

Respectfully,

Evergreen Rogue

Non stellite lined barrels go for 4-450 in new condition.

May want to lower your price a bit if you want it to move.

I appreciate your candor and have attempted to several time matter-o-factly.......... however, for the last week, I have not been able to "edit" this post and have yet to receive an answer as to why........?!?

Once I am able to, I shall ........... but for now, I'm rather at the mercy of the "site"............LOL

You can only edit posts for three or four days and then they become locked. I'm not sure why admins set rooms like this. Its kind of silly and generally leads to a lot of repeated posts and photos. Possibly the thought is that when posts are copied and reposed it brings them back up to the frount so everyone looks at them again. Rooms I have admined over the years were always set at a couple weeks for editing. More to keep people from emailing me and complaining than for any other reason. But whatever. Just copy what you posted and repost it with the editing is the simple way.

You can only edit posts for three or four days and then they become locked.

It's 24 hours on most the site, not sure if it's different here

I appreciate your candor and have attempted to several time matter-o-factly.......... however, for the last week, I have not been able to "edit" this post and have yet to receive an answer as to why........?!?

Once I am able to, I shall ........... but for now, I'm rather at the mercy of the "site"............LOL

How about simply post again with updated price??? people usually read through and will see your change

Back