What's new
What's new

MMC Checkering Tool

Busy Dad

Plastic
Hello PM community! Happy New Year! First time posting here, definitely won't be my last though...I have ended up with some tools I don't know how to use but I am smart enough to know that there are people that need them more than me. I am trying to sell a working MMC checkering tool that is on an older Foredom rotary and also a bunch of hand checkering tools. I believe there is an extra cutter for the MMC and it looks excellent. Can anyone point me in the direction of someone that is interested in this stuff? I also have a Jet 1336 belt driven lathe that tipped over (on a wood floor) that I will most likely need some advice on putting back together. Everything I found damaged I was able to find through Jet but the few items they did not have I will have to fab myself. Danged Handy-Man Jacks anyway.... (I plan on keeping the lathe so the money that I get from checkering tools will help fund finishing my work shop). Busy Dad

I am probably interested in the hand checkering tools. Maybe the MMC, too, but my little experience with one was light years less than successful.

There are two, one is Michael Ullman of the ACGG, he is manufacturing the cutters, both machine and hand type. The other is a fellow here in the MSP area that will sharpen them, if you send me a email, I can get the contact info
[email protected]

There IS a market for the MMC!

Jim

Hello PM community! Happy New Year! First time posting here, definitely won't be my last though...I have ended up with some tools I don't know how to use but I am smart enough to know that there are people that need them more than me. I am trying to sell a working MMC checkering tool that is on an older Foredom rotary and also a bunch of hand checkering tools. I believe there is an extra cutter for the MMC and it looks excellent. Can anyone point me in the direction of someone that is interested in this stuff? I also have a Jet 1336 belt driven lathe that tipped over (on a wood floor) that I will most likely need some advice on putting back together. Everything I found damaged I was able to find through Jet but the few items they did not have I will have to fab myself. Danged Handy-Man Jacks anyway.... (I plan on keeping the lathe so the money that I get from checkering tools will help fund finishing my work shop). Busy Dad
still have mmc?

I never used this forum before so I hope this is the place for outgoing stuff. What do you want fot the MMC checkering tool and what does it consist of?

Sailorx

Back