What's new
What's new

remington nylon 66

BruceRColbert

Plastic
I am looking for a person who will recondition my Remington Nylon 66.

Currently in pieces, taken apart by a young boy. One or 2 pieces missing.

Had this rifle when I was a young boy.

I need cost or will barter for the service.

Check out what I have to trade at tinyurl.com/yphv7w

Bruce R. Colbert [email protected]

Remington may be able to help you if nobody responds.

BTW, the last 3 gun shows I've participated in, I just cannot recall seeing one of those guns. They used to be everywhere.

what one do you have??

my father has been looking for one of the ss ones, cant find one anywhere.

have beeen seeing alot of the blued ones at shows latley, all are around $300 though.

That gun hasn't been made for a long time... A few months ago, at a gun show, there was a guy that had all the variants of that gun, the clip fed auto loaders and the butstock tube fed (the one my daughter love to shoot) and the rarest of them all (as far as I know) the black diamond lever actions.

I wish someone would come out with that gun again.

I also wish I knew where you could get one worked on... just in case. If you find out would you be good enough to post that information?

Thanks,
Huntinguy

deth502, are you thinking of a S&W 66 (and the blued version M19). Up here, washington, the 19's are around 250 to 300 and if they are the pinned barrels they go for a little more. I think the 66's should be similar in price, maybe 50 or so more. I think most people want the 686's, but I haven't been keeping up with them.

Any competent gunsmith should be able to get it back together for you. Are you wanting everything re-blued as well??

I occasionally see shootable versions at the gunshows for $150.00 or so. One in mint condition always bring a premium

Back