What's new
What's new

Parts for Mossberg 9200 shotguns

MilGunsmith

Stainless
I am trying to find parts for three 12ga. Mossberg 9200 semi-auto shotguns. They are property of the local BSA summer camp. They have to be repaired, due to NJ gun laws we cannot replace them. I have companies willing to donate guns, but the law requires them to be individualy owned and not by a corperation. I need the action/transfer bars, they are cracked and have been welded once already, by a previous gunsmith. I have tryed Numrich and no luck. Anyone have a source of parts?

I would suggeSt posting this one the shotgun world forum in the mossberg and gunsmithing section, and that you are doing this for a BSA troop.
I also read that mossberg is still repairing these guns so call them as well.

If you don't mind Ebay,
check under the hunting section,then gun parts, then the shotgun section,
there are lots of parts for sale,

see info here:
Gun Parts | eBay

Know your prices, and read the description/shipping prices,
so you won't be taken to the cleaners etc.

Tia,
Don

I am assuming you have called mossberg about just ordering the parts, if available that would be first choice, sending gun to them will likely take long time to get back, Jack First gun parts, bobs gun parts. Of course contact your governor for an exemption on the replacement issue, running for president might want the good gun press.

Looking at a parts diagram from Numrich it looks like a piece of cake for a VMC. Reverse engineer what you have and have someone knock out a 100 or so. You can probably peddle the extras to all those folks who list it as "sold out"fairly quickly.

tdmidget

Looking at a parts diagram from Numrich it looks like a piece of cake for a VMC. Reverse engineer what you have and have someone knock out a 100 or so. You can probably peddle the extras to all those folks who list it as "sold out"fairly quickly.

That was my thought as well make new ones

I contacted Mossberg after someone on another forum said there is a lifetime warrenty on the 9200. Mossberg is going to replace them with three new 930 shotguns.

Back