What's new
What's new

RIFLING MACHINE

All 3 machines sold as a unit. These are copies of Pense percision machines built 20 years ago.
$18,000 cash. Capable of drilling and cutting from .17 to .75 cal. Length up to 42 inches.

The rifling machine is capable of cutting 1-6 to 1-144 twist. For more information, please ask specific questions.
I don't think photos can be posted on this bulletin board. They can't be emailed through this forum either.
I have emailed photos to those who have requested them and given me their address. You can contact me without posting your email address for all to see.

Can't post photo's on this forum?
rail_gun_2.jpg

There are alot more dreamers out there than serious buyers. I have been selling items on the net for years & found this out. I also run a mail order business. Average about 20 dreamers for every 1 sale. Alot of people want pictures to see if they can copy an item & have no intention of buying.

Only for that one Butch. They all prefer something a little deferent it seams. Just built it because I wanted to and to see if I could. It was a good learning project.

What makes a guy wonder is why there are so many demands for pictures yet no questions asked? Like what type of rifling cut is used? Or are the machines 3 phase or single phase? What is the spindle bore diameter? How many rifling grooves can be cut?

I for one do some Rifling as a hobby. When I found out what he wanted for it left me out. I do some demos with a group of guys in a 1700 period setting.
David/toledo

I own a twisted bar. In the group we own about 15 differnt benches. From wood pull types to sine bar. Some from the 1800 to a couple that have been built in the last few years. Need to take some pitures someday of all of them.
David/toledo

Heck, pictures are part of education. I have zero intention of buying the machine and haven't made any requests of the seller. But I, for one, would love to see pictures of this thing. Unless there is some trade secret, then it seems to me that a seller is better off showing pictures and providing as much detail as is possible. That way the seller avoids getting those extra 19 queries that never go anywhere and those 19 people get something too. Just my 2 cents.

Back