What's new
What's new

Tactical Machining - 80% Products - 7% Discount

MrWetwork

Plastic
Some of you may have seen us around or purchased from us in the past. Tactical Machining is a proud supporter of the home build community. We're looking to give back to the community as much as possible through new products at affordable prices. We're not going to rake you over the coals.

If you're unfamiliar with Tactical Machining, we manufacture and distribute 80% lower receivers for sale. Our 80% AR-15 Lower Receiver is made from a 7075 Forging and our 80% .308 Lower Receiver is made from 6061 billet currently. We also make 80% Lower receiver jigs.

If you have any AR-15 or .308 related questions I will be here to help answer them. Anyone who calls in and places an order can receive a 7% discount if you let the person who answers the phone you saw our ad on practical Machinist.

Thank you!

this is good stuff! I've built 2 of his 80% lowers, and they went together perfectly! And they are finished well, and look extremely nice when you get them. I used someone else's jig for the hole placement, but it fit up perfectly! his shipping in spot on also. I just got done with a FAL, so haven't been messing with the "little guns" too much lately, but have been thinking about a 308 cal AR, and if I do it, this is the guy I'll buy from. Never met or talked to these people, so this is just a FYI

Thanks bud, don't forget to mention you saw the ad for the discount if you do decide to order something. We appreciate the good feedback.

I have some of the tactical machining 80 percent lowers, i think they are top notch, and make a great product. I'll gladly pay a little more for something i know is made right.

I am in no way affiliated with them, just my 2 cents worth. :willy_nilly:

I have some of the tactical machining 80 percent lowers, i think they are top notch, and make a great product. I'll gladly pay a little more for something i know is made right.

I am in no way affiliated with them, just my 2 cents worth. :willy_nilly:

What else would you guys like to see us make? We're looking for some new products to make and are looking for suggestions.

Glad to hear our customers are happy...

some 1911 80% frames would be nice WWW.cncguns.com has the solid models for them plus several others. Thompsons are starting to get popular again. As for the ar's, Well the markets flooded with them. I look for the bottom to drop out. When Lewis Machine Tools drops there prices to less than $100.00 you know somethings up. If your looking for an empty 80% market you could take a look into the .50 cal stuff. Reverse a M82A1 and make some slight mods to avoid a pattent violation. I'd take several of those. I would avoid the .50 ar upper conversions (Poor mans 50 cal). to much stress on the lower= lots of liability$$$$

I would definately be interested in the 1911 80 percent frames.
the 308 upper would be nice too.

I like what g-coder05 said about thompsons and the 50cal stuff, that is interesting too.

Definitly some 80% 1911 frames with some in officer model size or full size without the lower eschusion holes drilled and the main spring housing slots unmachined so it can be cut down without having to weld areas up.

Three votes on the 1911, Do the "I"'s have it? I wouldnt mind having some out of 416 stainless. I can live without a tac rail. Too much hipe and not very practical.

That code went away a year ago. They have a hard enough time keeping their higher demand items in stock without a sale let alone with.

tim

Back