What's new
What's new

Weapons Guild Forum

They reset the software, and there is a new forum "owner"

I can log in just fine, but there have been a lot of downtimes with the forum updates.

Has The Weapons Guild forum died? I can't log on any more.
I cannot login. Every time I try to log in the system says my email needs to be "verified". So I have the auto-mail sent, but the authentication code never shows up in my mailbox. This, despite the fact that I get an "Email Successfully Sent" messsge. Problem just came on yestetday. Weird, and nothing I do fixes it.

Squire

Sent Using Tapatalk - Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma, Tahlequah OK

So I have the auto-mail sent, but the authentication code never shows up in my mailbox.

Perhaps you have a different email address in their records than the one you currently use?

I cannot login. Every time I try to log in the system says my email needs to be "verified". So I have the auto-mail sent, but the authentication code never shows up in my mailbox. This, despite the fact that I get an "Email Successfully Sent" messsge. Problem just came on yestetday. Weird, and nothing I do fixes it.

Squire

Are you using the old Prexis URL, or the new one?

http://www.weaponsguild.com

So I have the auto-mail sent, but the authentication code never shows up in my mailbox.

Perhaps you have a different email address in their records than the one you currently use?
GGaskill,

Good point, but it doesn't seem to be the problem. I have two email accts. I did change from one to the other in Profile, but I've tried logging in with both. I kept the same password. Likewise, I've got two "handles" I use on forums like this one - Old Squire and one other. I've tried every combination of User & password. Still, no go.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Squire

Back