What's new
What's new

Alarm 144 Solution for Haas VF mill

neslorelyks

Plastic
I recently received an "ALARM 144" stating I had only 4 days left to use my machine and needed to call my local machine rep. Being new to the Haas machine, I had no idea what this meant. I couldn't find much on the interwebs so I decided I would write up a brief summary on how to fix the problem.

First, Haas machines are equipped with a timer that is set to expire after a certain operating time period. From my brief search it appears that Haas does this to protect itself against people who don't pay their bills.

Now to the fix:
1. Get the machine serial code by pressing "SETTING/GRAPH"--> type "26" and press "ENTER". This should take you to a screen and highlight the machine serial number
2. Call your local Haas rep with the serial number and ask for a renewal code
3. To enter the code: Press "SETTING/GRAPH"-->type "7" and press "ENTER"-->set "PARAMETER LOCK" to "OFF"--> type "26" and press "ENTER"--> type the code you received from Haas rep. and press "ENTER" twice

I hope that helps.

I recently received an "ALARM 144" stating I had only 4 days left to use my machine and needed to call my local machine rep. Being new to the Haas machine, I had no idea what this meant. I couldn't find much on the interwebs so I decided I would write up a brief summary on how to fix the problem.

First, Haas machines are equipped with a timer that is set to expire after a certain operating time period. From my brief search it appears that Haas does this to protect itself against people who don't pay their bills.

Now to the fix:
1. Get the machine serial code by pressing "SETTING/GRAPH"--> type "26" and press "ENTER". This should take you to a screen and highlight the machine serial number
3. To enter the code: Press "SETTING/GRAPH"-->type "7" and press "ENTER"-->set "PARAMETER LOCK" to "OFF"--> type "26" and press "ENTER"--> type the code you received from Haas rep. and press "ENTER" twice

I hope that helps.

When you call your dealer about this alarm, they provide detailed instructions on how to enter the codes.

Haas Factory Support

1 Press SETNG/GRAPH, 26, then the DOWN arrow (Not enter)
2 Call HFO
3 Press Enter, give the newly displayed code to HFO
4 Enter the code you are given by HFO and press ENTER

Now to the fix:

I hope that helps.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE! It is so simple a CAVEMAN can do it. :nutter::willy_nilly::crazy:

Back