What's new
What's new

Haas

Fedorov

Plastic
Hi,
A leasing company asked to sell Haas EC 1600 YZT,ST-30SS and DS-30SS , all 2013, hardly used... I have no idea to whom they can be sold. Probably somebody can advise a company dealing with that equipment
Thanks in advance

I´ll offer 100k, all in.
Contingent on no debt on machines.
On delivery to a european dock, finland, tallinn, central europe, wherever.

PM for details.
No pre-payments, but full proof-of-funds could be made.
Honestly - price is half, due to russian-risk.

On conditions of as-is, where-is, I doub´t You would find any takers here.
The last thing in the world I would try is going there to collect, on heavy major capital equipment de-comissioned.

I will not / would not go into another russian-adventure on something like that, cheaply.
And yes, it´s a somewhat serious proposal.
And no, it is not for me, but I know where and how to use them.

I assume they will ship from Russia, through Nigeria?
Does something sound fishy? A leasing company has 2 near new machines, and they don't know what to do with them? Doesn't Russia have something like "Yorgi's List"?

I have exported dosens of machines from Russia. There is no much risk. They can be shipped from any port including St.Peterburg/ I will tell the leasing company about your offer. But think their price expectations are consderably higher. Besides it is very difficult to export from Russia without advanced payment. Due to strict currency control rules.... I can send you fotos by e-mail

Perhaps somebody can advise on a company who could use a couple of tried and true Haas Vertical Mills. These are older machines that have been making good parts for 25 years. 2 Haas VF-0 Mills both with 5C 6-gang 4th axis. Both mills are currently running parts on the 4th axis. These machines are in Indiana and need to be moved in early April. Any interest? 8K ea or 15K for both (you pay to move from their current home to your place)? Would also consider a lease situation to a shop with real work lined up. Mr_Machine

Back