What's new
What's new

Haas Cnc Machine Service

chuckgolden

Plastic
My name is Chuck.12 years exp. with Haas machines.Factory Certified Service Tech.Any questions on service or technicial.Many topics.Option turn ons.Faster feeds and rpm,s.Southeast Michigan area.
Also I have a Haas TM1 and Mini Mill. Looking for Mill work.Feel free to call me.313-618-8247

My name is Chuck.12 years exp. with Haas machines.Factory Certified Service Tech.Any questions on service or technicial.Many topics.Option turn ons.Faster feeds and rpm,s.Southeast Michigan area.
Also I have a Haas TM1 and Mini Mill. Looking for Mill work.Feel free to call me.313-618-8247

Hi Chuck....welcome to the forum. It'll be nice to have some professional opinions when problems arise. Below is my 1992 Haas VF-0 which I've had for a year now. Super nice machine! Will be looking for a Mini-mill later this year if all is well.
100_1509-1.jpg

Best Regards,
Russ

Russ,
Dang that is a good looking mill...is that serial #1? :D
Gene should give you a new one in trade just to be able to put that in their showroom.
Gary

I agree!! Got Gene's phone number? LOL

By the way, where the hell do you guys get those smiley face icons from? They used to be only a click away, but ever since they changed the forum design, I can't find them.

Later,
Russ

Welcome Chuck!!
I am located 40 miles West of Toledo. Do you work for Haas, Gerotech, HFO, or do you just work for yourself on Haas'? I might be looking for a good Maintenance Technician in the near future. Great to have you aboard!!
JoBwan

Haas MiniMill

I have a 2006 MiniMill for sale now,(no work).I have it on ebay for 29,500.Has 822 spindle time hours on it.Rigid tapping,programmable coolant.

if you ever want to talk about part sourcing etc let me know
i've been working on haas since 1997 i was the service manager at an hfo for 6 years now i run my own cnc repair business.

hello chuck

Hello chuck

Me stuck with some Haas VMC machines amongst others.

I have a frequent problem with the drawbars.

whats the average no of tool changes ( + or minus how many ever ) before we need to change the draw bar /

just to get some sort of estimate ( mine seems to be very often)

Thanks
MJM

His phone is a cell phone or at least is forwarded to one. We have some areas with very poor cell phone reception.

A call I made to him last week got thru, but he was busy on a turret repair.

Russ,
Dang that is a good looking mill...is that serial #1? :D
#1 would be somewhere in CA since that is the only place you could buy one in the beginning. I remember when Haas first started advertising and I was dying to buy one but they refused to sell me one ! (was in NC at the time) pesky "beta testing" still going on...

In the modern times, cell phones have become an essential part of our life. You will be out of fashion if you have no cell phone. One hand, you can send massages and make phones to your friends or your colleagues with phones at any time in any places. On the other hand, we will enjoy our life with it, such as listening to music, playing games, taking photos, recording a vedio, suffering the internet, etc. But more and more people are using cell phones at the expense of public interest. They talk aloud over the cell phones, the endless ringtones sounded everywhere. How to cope with the noises of cell phones in public has drawn public attentions in many places of the world. Do we have to force ourselves to listen to the noise generated by cell phones? Of course not, cell phone jammer is a useful tool for us to deal with the noise pollution.I have bought one for my convenient life, so if you have the same problem with me, you can come to get one. You will find the cool of it.

We need a spammer jammer for this jammer spammer.

Back