What's new
What's new

Haas M-Fin ( M-Function ) Cable Connector Brand / Model?

Zahnrad Kopf

Diamond
Looking to find the brand and or style / part number / whatever of the Haas M-Fin cable used for the activation signal and completion acknowledgment in the control. It is a Four pin, DIN style connector, has a screw lock style barrel. I need to source one. Haas will sell the cable ( TWO loose wires and ONE connector ) for $295.00. :eek:

Really? Seriously? Are you F^#&|ng kidding me??? Seriously? F@^& off...

Thankfully, I need the opposite gender of that cable's connector...

So... anyone have a clue on where one might find the connector's info, or know what it is? I have a cable with one connector and loose wires on the other end, but there is a female connector on the machine control so I would like to purchase a connector to attach the loose wires to and plug into the control.

Thanks.

Never mind. I finally found it buried in one of Haas's ancient electrical references. For posterity's sake and hopefully helping someone in the future, it is an Amphenol 703-91-T-3300-1. ~$10, or less.

$295? I swear I paid $95 for one not that long ago. 2018 price jump? Or does your HFO just not like you? :-D

I think I found that one around when you replied. Seems there's a few of them. But, no. I'm actually on very good terms with the local HFO. Actually friends with a few of the guys there. Still, there is something wrong about a cable being even $95 dollars when the RETAIL of the connectors is less than $10. The one I ordered will be here tomorrow.

It brings up the possibility that you might know another part of the equation, though. I'll start another thread and ping you the link for comment. Thanks.

Back