What's new
What's new

Haas older gen controller tips

nerdyrcdriver

Aluminum
Wondering if anyone has any websites/videos/documents that help with using the older gen controller. Our manual is not for our machine (04 TM1) and doesn't really match what comes up when you hit certain buttons.

Trying to find videos, but most of what I am finding covers the latest and greatest or it has the same generation as ours, but lacks helpful information.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought all the manuals were on the Haas Automation website.

For the most part, you are correct. However, this TM1 has a probe system that the manual completely fails to address. I have a few pages of documentation for it that are separate from the manual, but it is mostly just how to mount everything if retrofitting.

The other thread posted above is helpful. I have also found that I can usually get by with most videos about the next gen controller, some things are just a little different. Definitely never would have found all of the probe settings without a random post I found on PM.

For the most part, you are correct. However, this TM1 has a probe system that the manual completely fails to address. I have a few pages of documentation for it that are separate from the manual, but it is mostly just how to mount everything if retrofitting.
That's normal. Email me for the probe manuals: matt (at) rfrcustomfab (dot) com

Back