What's new
What's new

leaking air regulator bowl

eksinger

Aluminum
I've got a leaking air regulator bowl on the back of my 1990 Haas vf1. and need to know where or if i can get a replacement bowl

The brand name is Wilkenson Part Number CB6-02 F00A D91
it is a combination filter / oil mist.

the bowl is a polycarbonate bowl and appears to have a crack just underneath the top rib next to the o-ring.
I've done a super glue repair on it in the past but these repairs don't last very long.

will post a pic as soon as possible..

here are the air regulator pic's

Attachments

• P1010434.jpg
    P1010434.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,676
  • P1010435.jpg
    P1010435.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 907
I'm not 100% certain, but we've fixed a couple of these and we were told after looking around that unless you have another regulator to scavenge parts from, you're pretty much stuck with buying a replacement full unit and that they won't sell you just the bowl. Let me know if you find anything different, but we had the same problem before on a machine and ended up just buying the regulator.

We do replace them, the auto drain ones suck. Get manual or attach a timed device. Watts sell parts seperatly. Go with them if you change out for ease of service.

McMaster Carr sells Wilkerson units. The way Haas plumbs them now is to connect the air gun hose to the bowl outlet so that it gets drained everytime you use the air gun. You should still use a dryer before the air enters the machine.

Found the part number for the plastic bowl, it's one of the following numbers

Transparent Plastic Bowl Assemblies:
with Flex-Drain™.............................................................. FRP-95-017
with bowl guard, Auto Drain.............................................. FRP-95-015
with bowl guard, Flex-Drain™.......................................... FRP-95-014

http://www.wilkersoncorp.com/install...00_R2_0206.pdf

did a google search and found one on e-bay. : )

Back