What's new
What's new

Haas TM-1P Air pressure regulator

morippums

Plastic
Came in this morning and I keep getting a LOW AIR alarm. Machine worked fine yesterday. My air pressure gage read about 60psi. The service tech I spoke to said it should be at least 90. My gage will gradually go up to about 95 with the knob cranked all the way down. We maintain about 125psi line pressure in the shop. Then you can make a few parts until the air bleeds down. The Tech said sounds like a bad regulator so we ordered a replacement. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this....
Thanks,:)

Came in this morning and I keep getting a LOW AIR alarm. Machine worked fine yesterday. My air pressure gage read about 60psi. The service tech I spoke to said it should be at least 90. My gage will gradually go up to about 95 with the knob cranked all the way down. We maintain about 125psi line pressure in the shop. Then you can make a few parts until the air bleeds down. The Tech said sounds like a bad regulator so we ordered a replacement. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this....
Thanks,:)

Did you confirm that your line pressure is at 125?
If yes, then it does sound like you possibly have a bad regulator.

Good luck!

Turned out to be a dirty regulator. When I spoke to the tech he said try squirting a little air tool oil in the inlet and plug the line in real quick. It took over night to un-stick itself, but it's been working fine ever since. Now I have a spare regulator though. :-)

Back